Five disciplines will be subject of a specific exam at the end of the classes (around June 2023). The credits will be acquired according to the following exams:
Screenwriting theory - 8 CFU
Script analysis and project evaluation - 8 CFU
Writing techniques for audiovisual products - 12 CFU
- Screenwriting practice: treatments, scenes and dialogues, scripts, pitches;
- The writing of genres and adaptation;
- Writing for different formats: comic books, novels, documentaries, entertainment TV shows, advertising, the web, mobile media, transmedia projects;
- Screenwriting and production of animation projects.
The audiovisual industry - 4 CFU
- Industries and audiences;
- TV acquisition and programming and film distribution;
- The physical production: pre-production, shooting, post-production, contracts and budgeting.
Communication ethics - 4 CFU